Will you make us even "smarter"?
Attention: this job requires you to be fluent in Dutch, both written and spoken.
With your skills & experience you can help customers and colleagues and be part of complex and challenging projects. Among others you will work with Sketch, Photoshop and Figma.
At Iquality you have the opportunity to experiment with new techniques or to combine techniques, to be engaged with your passion, visit events, follow training courses and obtain certifications. In this way you get the best out of yourself and help make Iquality and your colleagues even better.
What are you going to do?
You are part of a motivated development team, consisting of a team lead, back-end developers, front-end developers and testers. Together you are constantly looking for the best solutions for our customers. As a UX designer, you come up with innovative concepts and design new features within sites and apps together with our designers and technical specialists.
You know better than anyone how to put yourself in the business of our customers. Your strength is to develop useful and creative ideas from the perspective of customers and end users. In addition, you can easily convince customers of the best user-centered design. You can include your stakeholders in your design choices and ensure that you are always on the same wavelength.
One of the challenges you will tackle is preparing the new website for one of our customers. Together with the product owner you will:
- Define the communication goals of the website;
- Elaborate the customer journeys;
- Define page templates;
- Define standard components;
- Elaborate the graphic design within the framework of the current house style;
- Guiding the DevOps team during the realization;
- Draw up a measurement plan;
- The results analyze results and get started with the redesign;
In addition, you know how to keep your colleagues sharp, to inspire and to activate them. You take the initiative to contribute to knowledge sharing within Iquality. Think of organizing hackathons and deep dive sessions. In short, we give you the opportunity to get the best out of yourself and others.
What we offer you...
- Working in a way that works for you. In one of our beautiful buildings in Nijmegen, Eindhoven or just from home. One day from Nijmegen is a must;
- All offices are located near a train station (and easily accessible by car or bike);
- You will receive a work form home allowance and everything you need to work at home comfortably;
- Time and space to develop yourself and colleagues;
- (Virtual) visits to conferences;
- A great organization where appreciation & personal involvement predominate;
- Fresh fruit and fruit juices at the office;
- Fun company and team outings;
- Unlimited table tennis and playing darts;
- Walks through the Goffertpark in Nijmegen or the center of Eindhoven during lunch.
- Have at least four years of experience as a UX/UI designer;
- Have professional work experience with one or more of these skills:
- Agile / Scrum;
- Adobe Creative Suite;
- Have professional and intellectual capacities of HBO/WO level;
- Understand the technical capabilities of web and mobile technologies such as HTML, CSS, and JS;
- Test your work and create prototypes to bring it to life;
- Have a portfolio that shows the love for the profession;
- Think form the perspective of the end user and you are able to optimally connect these with the goals of our customers;
- Oversee the solutions and possibilities and advises them convincingly to customers;
- Design high-quality UX deliverables;
You are responsible for the content of your job (in consultation, of course). Anything is possible at Iquality, so feel free to drop by to discuss your ambitions. Would you like to know more about Iquality? Take a look at our 'about us' page or read more about our customers.
Does this vacancy appeal to you or do you have additional questions? Apply directly or find Joyce Disveld her contact details below.
From day one you will be included in one of the self-managing multidisciplinary teams. In these teams we bring strategy, concept, design, development and support together. This means that teams consist of software and front end developers, but also designers, testers and other specialists. We like to take responsibility for the entire Solution Lifecycle of software, apps or sites. Together with your team and the customer, we take on the challenge of adding more and more value to our customers' digital products in short sprints. Quality, innovation and sustainability are important terms. Think of great projects with clients like Vitens, Freo and de Baak.