Will you make us even "smarter"?
Attention: this job requires you to be fluent in Dutch, both written and spoken.
With your skills & experience you can help customers and your colleagues and be part of complex and challenging projects. You will work with techniques such as C#, .NET Core en Azure.
At Iquality you have the opportunity to experiment with new techniques or to combine techniques, to be engaged with your passion, visit events, follow training courses and obtain certifications. In this way you get the best out of yourself and help make Iquality and your colleagues even better.
What are you going to do?
You will join one of our five developent teams, team Sky, consisting of a team lead, 4 backend developers, 2 frontend developers, a UX designer and a solution support engineer. Together with your team you are continuously looking for the best solutions for one or more of our leading customers, while you dare to experiment with new techniques. You will build solutions, platforms, apps and other portals. Think of projects in which large amounts of data and IoT are central. You ensure good integration with external applications. In addition, you take on challenging DevOps activities together with the team. From the team we work as much as possible within the Microsoft Azure platform.
One of the challenges you will tackle is to develop various microservices for one of our customers. These microservices serve different purposes. For example, it is important that you provide our frontenders with an API so that they can send the form data. You ensure that these are then stored neatly and securely in the backend application. Of course, together with the team, you ensure that the microservices are (automatically) delivered to the various environments within the OTAP street. In addition, infrastructure-as-code is a no-brainer.
Within Iquality you know how to keep your colleagues sharp, to inspire and to activate them. You take the initiative to contribute to knowledge sharing within Iquality. Think of organizing hackathons and deep dive sessions. In short, we give you the opportunity to get the best out of yourself and others.
What we offer you
- Working in a way that works for you. In one of our beautiful buildings in Nijmegen, Eindhoven or just from home. One day from Nijmegen is a must;
- All offices are located near a train station (and easily accessible by car or bike);
- You will receive a work form home allowance and everything you need to work at home comfortably;
- Time and space to develop yourself and colleagues;
- (Virtual) visits to conferences;
- A great organization where appreciation & personal involvement predominate;
- Fresh fruit and fruit juices at the office;
- Fun company and team outings;
- Unlimited table tennis and playing darts;
- Walks through the Goffertpark in Nijmegen or the center of Eindhoven during lunch.
- Have at least four years of professional work experience with one or more of these skills:
- Agile / Scrum;
- .NET Core;
- Have the drive to keep developing yourself and your collegues;
- Posses professional and intellectual capabilities of college/university level;
- Can oversee the big picture and see what is needed;
- Can advise and build;
- Know how to use your communication skills to correctly convey your opinion. You can convince people of your solutions and implement them independently, or together with the scrum team;
- Have a customer-oriented attitude and pragmatic approach.
You are responsible for the content of your job (in consultation, of course). Anything is possible at Iquality, so feel free to drop by to discuss your ambitions. Would you like to know more about Iquality? Take a look at our 'about us' page or read more about our customers.
Does this vacancy appeal to you or do you have additional questions? Apply directly or find Joyce Disveld her contact details below.
From day one you will be included in one of the self-managing multidisciplinary teams. In these teams we bring strategy, concept, design, development and support together. This means that teams consist of software and front end developers, but also designers, testers and other specialists. We like to take responsibility for the entire Solution Lifecycle of software, apps or sites. Together with your team and the customer, we take on the challenge of adding more and more value to our customers' digital products in short sprints. Quality, innovation and sustainability are important terms. Think of great projects with clients like De Lage Landen, Damen Shipyard and Quantore.