Want to get smarter every day as a Front-end Developer?
Come and work at Iquality! From day one you will be included in one of the self-managing multidisciplinary teams. In these teams we bring together strategy, concept, design, development and support. This means that teams consist of software and front-end developers, but also designers, (online) marketers and other specialists. In short sprints, we take on the challenge to add more value to the digital products of our customers. You do this together with your team and the client.Attention: this job requires you to be fluent in Dutch, both written and spoken.
What we offer
- Working in the heart of Eindhoven city center
- All offices are in short distance of public transportation (And easily accessible by car and bike)
- Competitive salary
- Training budget
- Attending conferences such as Fronteers and CSS Day
- A Front-end Guild where you can share knowledge
- Your own MacBook or Windows laptop
- A well-stocked refrigerator
- Fun team outings
- Our own table tennis competition and unlimited darts
- Walks through the city center of Eindhoven during lunch
Do you have what it takes?
You have a major role in setting up the front-end architecture and you dare to take the lead in a project. You are able to quickly master a new technique or a new framework.
Furthermore, you have a feeling for when a quick fix is not actually a quick fix, and can offer a solid alternative. Together with the customer, visual designers and UX specialists, you ensure the best online result.
You work independently on the front-end, but are closely connected to your team and the guild. So you will have to be a good team player who will take the lead if necessary. Also, you have a completed higher professional education and at least 5 years of experience.
What's a big plus, is that you're responsible for the fulfilment of your function (of course in consultation). A lot is possible when working at Iquality, so feel free to discuss your ambitions. Want to know more about Iquality? Check out our "about us" page, or read more about our clients.
I have chosen Iquality, because I really like the atmosphere. The contact with colleagues is open and direct, and you work a lot with other disciplines.Maikel Hermens, Front-end developer
Do the terms and topics below appeal to you? Drop by for an interview!
- Consistency and reuse
- Living style guides
- OOCSS, ITCSS, atomic design
- Accessibility, A11y
- Vue.js or React
- Conditional behaviour
- Sass (SCSS syntax)
- NPM, Webpack, Gulp
Your role / competencies:You...
- ... are fluent in Dutch language and writing;
- ... have a minimum of 5 years experience;
- ... are involved in everything involving semantics (HTML), styling (CSS) and functionality (JS);
- ... are able to read and write with the Sass, the SCSS syntax;
- ... are familiar with NPM, Gulp, Webpack;
- ... are well familiar with ES6 (knowledge of Vue or React is a plus);
- ... have a sense for and experience with Usability & Accessibility;
- ... keep to the standards, but also the code guidelines that we draw up with the guild;
- ... know that pixel perfect is not always possible, but you strive for an optimal result on all screens and you can also discuss these limitations constructively with Design / UX;