Want to get smarter every day as a Front-end Developer?
Come and work at Iquality! From day one you will be included in one of the self-managing multidisciplinary teams. In these teams we bring together strategy, concept, design, development and support. This means that teams consist of software and front-end developers, but also designers, (online) marketers and other specialists. In short sprints, we take on the challenge to add more value to the digital products of our customers. You do this together with your team and the client.
What we offer
- Working in Nijmegen, Amsterdam or Eindhoven
- All offices are in short distance of public transportation
- And easily accessible by car and bike
- Competitive salary
- Training budget
- Attending conferences such as Fronteers and CSS Day
- Your own MacBook or Windows-machine
- Unlimited access to table tennis
- A well-stocked refrigerator
- Friday afternoon drinks
- Walks through the city center of Eindhoven, the Goffert Park in Nijmegen or Amsterdam-Zuidoost during lunch
Do you have what it takes?
You are responsible for the fulfilment of your function (of course in consultation). Depending on your own interests and growth wishes, you can for example, choose to focus on frameworks such as React or Polymer. However, you might be much more interested in other aspects of the field such as accessibility. At Iquality a lot is possible, so feel free to discuss your ambitions. Want to know more about Iquality? Check out our "about us" page, or read more about our clients.
I have chosen Iquality because it offers the opportunity to develop myself through study programmes and training courses. The projects offer new challenges you have to solve in teams.Dennis Nieuwenhuis, Front-end developer & web designer
Do the terms and topics below appeal to you? Drop by for an interview!
- Consistency and reuse
- Living style guides
- OOCSS, ITCSS, atomic design
- Structured data
- Conditional behaviour
- Taskrunners such as Gulp and Grunt
- RequireJS, Browserify, Webpack
Overall, we are looking for:
- Completed higher professional education
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Fluent in Dutch (written and spoken)
- Living in the Nijmegen/Arnhem, Eindhoven or Amsterdam area
- Basic knowledge of English (written and spoken)