Will you make us even "smarter"?
Attention: this job requires you to be fluent in Dutch, both written and spoken.
With your skills & experience you can help customers and your colleagues and be part of complex and challenging projects. You will work with Azure and techniques such as Kubernetes. At Iquality you have the opportunity to experiment in our labs, to be engaged with your passion and you have the freedom to visit events, to attend training courses and obtain certificates. In this way you get the best out of yourself and help make Iquality and your colleagues even better.
Our world consists of cloud, microservices, composable, K8S, .Net Core, React and Vue and you will feel at home there too. You will therefore end up in an organization with a real technical culture: freedom, autonomy, responsibility, a fine work-life balance (no overtime culture!), large training budgets and plenty of room for your ideas to solve unusual challenges. This way you can get the best out of yourself and help make Iquality and your colleagues even better.
What are you going to do?
You are a member of a driven devops team, consisting of frontend, backend, test, UX, and… YOU. You and your team are constantly looking for the best solutions for our customers. As a Solution Architect you investigate the latest developments in technologies, what that can mean for Iquality and therefore also for your team, what we can do with it and whether it is a solution in terms of feasibility and applicability for our customers. You will have a lot of contact with the customer himself, with fellow architect(s) and with our quality assurance specialist.
In your role you oversee the domain and system architecture and together with your team you lay the foundation for high performance solutions. You detect the patterns and changes and you check whether this fits with the solution to be developed and within the architecture of the customer. As a trusted advisor for the customer and its architects/product owners, you are the first point of contact when it comes to the technical translation of business functionalities within an agile solution. The permanent link between business requirements and technical solutions.
You also enjoy setting up and introducing new concepts and ideas, and transferring this knowledge to team members and other colleagues. Bringing new people in your team up to speed is of course also an important aspect. People will find a helping hand in you, for making decisions and dealing with more complex matters.
Within Iquality you know how to keep colleagues sharp, to inspire and to activate them. Initiatives to contribute to innovation and knowledge sharing within Iquality are appreciated. Think of organizing hackathons and deep dive sessions, but also sparring and sharing knowledge and experiences within our own guilds. In short, we give you the opportunity to get the best out of yourself and others.
What we offer you...
- Work in a way that works for you. In FiftyTwoDegrees at the Novio Tech Campus in Nijmegen, the Light Tower in the center of Eindhoven or just from home.
- All offices are located near a train station (and easily accessible by car or bicycle).
- You will receive a work from home allowance and everything you need to work at home comfortably.
- Time and space to further develop yourself and colleagues.
- Visiting congresses and events.
- A great organization where appreciation & personal involvement predominate.
- Fresh fruit and healthy juices.
- Fun company and team outings.
- Unlimited table tennis and playing darts.
- Walks through the center of Eindhoven or the Goffertpark in Nijmegen during lunch.
- Have knowledge of different architectural models and frameworks.
- Have experience with the design of solution architecture within complex environments and coordination with customer.
- Have professional and intellectual capacities of HBO/WO level.
- Can see the bigger picture and see what is needed.
- Know how to convey your opinion correctly to the customer and the team with your communication skills.
- Can convince people of your solutions and present and implement them independently, or together with the scrum team.
- Have a customer-oriented attitude and pragmatic approach.
You are responsible (of course in consultation) for the performance of your position. Anything is possible at Iquality, so feel free to drop by to discuss your ambitions. Do you want to know more about Iquality? Take a look at our about us page, or read ore about our clients.
Does this vacancy appeal to you or do you have additional questions? Apply directly or contact Joyce Disveld.
From day one you will be included in one of the self-managing multidisciplinary teams. In these teams we bring together strategy, concept, design, development and support. This means that teams consist of software and front-end developers, but also of designers, testers and other specialists. We are happy to take responsibility for the entire Solution Lifecycle of software, apps or sites. Together with your team and the customer, we take on the challenge of adding more value to our customers' digital products in short sprints. Quality, innovation and sustainability are important terms. Think of great projects for clients such as SER, Athlon, Vitens, Damen, Rabobank, Staatsbosbeheer en DHS.
Agency calls in response to this vacancy are not appreciated.