Will you make us even "smarter"?
Attention: this job requires you to be fluent in Dutch, both written and spoken.
With your skills & experience you can help customers and your colleagues and be part of complex and challenging projects. You will work with Azure and techniques such as Kubernetes. At Iquality you have the opportunity to experiment in our labs, to be engaged with your passion and you have the freedom to visit events, to attend training courses and obtain certificates. In this way you get the best out of yourself and help make Iquality and your colleagues even better.
What are you going to do?
As a DevOps engineer you are responsible for helping your team throughout the entire DevOps cycle, in which you work with Azure DevOps tooling. In addition to building, optimizing and securing environments, you also manage the Cloud environments at our existing customers and you are deployed for 3rd-line support.
You develop complete and scalable solutions using your experience. You contribute to the expansion, adjustment and improvement of the existing PaaS and IaaS platforms. In addition, you directly tackle challenges in the field of integration with external systems.
You contribute to a good and pleasant cooperation between colleagues, teams and customers, where we all have the same goal in mind. You aim for quality and take responsibility for things such as: security, availability, privacy, deployments and monitoring. You help to improve business processes and you take the initiative to stimulate sharing knowledge within Iquality. Think of co-organizing hackathons and deep dive sessions. In a nutshell, we give you the opportunity to get the best out of yourself and others.
What we offer
- Working in a way that works for you. In one of our beautiful buildings in Nijmegen, Eindhoven or simply from home.
- All offices are located near a train station (and easily accessible by car or bicycle).
- You will receive a work from home allowance and everything you need to work at home comfortably.
- We value working with the latest technology; Bicep and Kubernetes are currently being deployed at customers and innovation has an important place in the organization.
- Time and space to further develop yourself and colleagues.
- Visiting congresses and events.
- A great organization where appreciation & personal involvement predominate.
- Fresh fruit and healthy juices.
- Fun company and team outings.
- Unlimited table tennis and playing darts.
- Walks through the center of Eindhoven or the Goffertpark in Nijmegen during lunch.
- Have at least two years of professional work experience as a DevOps engineer with one or more of these skills:
- Scripting (including Bash and PowerShell).
- Azure DevOps.
- Have knowledge of automated testing.
- Have experience with setting up pipelines (CI/CD).
- Have experience with (automated) setting up a multi-tenant environment in the Public Cloud (preferably for Azure and AWS).
- Are familiar with Agile/Scrum working.
- Have the ambition to work with Kubernetes.
- Are experienced with complex IT Infrastructures and customer processes.
- Know how to convey your opinion correctly with your communication skills. You can convince people of your solutions and implement them independently, or together with the scrum team.
- Have a customer-oriented attitude and pragmatic approach.
- Are able to oversee te bigger picture and to anticipate.
You are responsible (of course in consultation) for the performance of your position. Anything is possible at Iquality, so feel free to drop by to discuss your ambitions. Do you want to know more about Iquality? Take a look at our about us page, or read ore about our clients.
From day one you will be included in one of the self-managing multidisciplinary teams. In these teams we bring together strategy, concept, design, development and support. This means that teams consist of software and front-end developers, but also of designers, testers and other specialists. We are happy to take responsibility for the entire Solution Lifecycle of software, apps or sites. Together with your team and the customer, we take on the challenge of adding more value to our customers' digital products in short sprints. Quality, innovation and sustainability are important terms. Think of great projects for clients such as Freo, Vitens, Athlon and Damen Shipyards. For example, build Vitens' 'My' environment and we are developing a mobile app for Leaseplan Bank.
Agency calls in response to this vacancy are not appreciated.