Will you make us even "smarter"?
Attention: this job requires you to be fluent in Dutch, both written and spoken.
With your skills & experience you can help customers and your colleagues and be part of complex and challenging projects, where you will be the go-to person on a technical level. You will work with techniques such as C#, .NET and Bot Framework.
At Iquality you have the opportunity to experiment in our labs, to be engaged with your passion and you have the freedom to visit events, follow training courses and obtain certificates. In this way you get the best out of yourself and help make Iquality and your colleagues even better.
What are you going to do?
You are an active member of a passionate development team, team Transformation, consisting of a team lead, 3 backend developers, 2 frontend developers, a UX designer and a test engineer. You and your team are constantly looking for the best solutions for our customers. As a lead developer, you investigate the latest developments in technologies, what this can mean for Iquality and therefore also for your team, what we can do with it and whether it is a solution for our customers. You will have a lot of contact with the customer, with our software architect(s) and with our quality assurance specialist.
One of the challenges you will tackle is designing and building a solution in the Microsoft Bot Framework. For this customer in the health sector, you will devise and build a solution together with the team, which will enable patients and clients to keep a digital diary. With the result that the healthcare professional can immediately anticipate on this. A more active form of counseling that improves the quality of care and ensures that care is relieved.
In addition, you often work on integrations of websites and backend systems.
Within Iquality you know how to keep your colleagues sharp, to inspire and to activate them. Initiatives to contribute to innovation and knowledge sharing within Iquality are appreciated. Think of organizing hackathons and deep dive sessions, but also sparring and sharing knowledge and experiences within our own guilds. In short, we give you the opportunity to get the best out of yourself and others.
What we offer you
- Working in a way that works for you. In one of our beautiful buildings in Nijmegen, Eindhoven or just from home. One day from Nijmegen is a must;
- All offices are located near a train station (and easily accessible by car or bike);
- You will receive a work form home allowance and everything you need to work at home comfortably;
- Time and space to develop yourself and colleagues;
- (Virtual) visits to conferences;
- A great organization where appreciation & personal involvement predominate;
- Fresh fruit and fruit juices at the office;
- Fun company and team outings;
- Unlimited table tennis and playing darts;
- Walks through the Goffertpark in Nijmegen or the center of Eindhoven during lunch.
- Have at least four years of professional work experience with one or more of these skills:
- Agile / Scrum;
- CMS oplossingen;
- Azure Cloud oplossingen.
- Posses professional and intellectual capabilities of college/university level;
- Can oversee the big picture and see what is needed;
- Know how to use your communication skills to correctly convey your opinion to the customer and the team;
- Can convince people of your solutions and present and implement them independently, or together with the scrum team;
- Have a customer-oriented attitude and pragmatic approach.
You are responsible for the content of your job (in consultation, of course). Anything is possible at Iquality, so feel free to drop by to discuss your ambitions. Would you like to know more about Iquality? Take a look at our 'about us' page or read more about our customers.
Does this vacancy appeal to you or do you have additional questions? Apply directly or find Joyce Disveld her contact details below.
From day one you will be included in one of the self-managing multidisciplinary teams. In these teams we bring strategy, concept, design, development and support together. This means that teams consist of software and front end developers, but also designers, testers and other specialists. We like to take responsibility for the entire Solution Lifecycle of software, apps or sites. Together with your team and the customer, we take on the challenge of adding more and more value to our customers' digital products in short sprints. Quality, innovation and sustainability are important terms. Think of great projects for clients succh as SER, Athlon and Rabobank, Staatsbosbeheer and DHS.