Will you make us even "smarter"?
Attention: this job requires you to be fluent in Dutch, both written and spoken.
With your skills & experience you can help customers and your colleagues and be part of complex and challenging projects. You will work with Azure and techniques such as Kubernetes. At Iquality you have the opportunity to experiment in our labs, to be engaged with your passion and you have the freedom to visit events, to attend training courses and obtain certificates. In this way you get the best out of yourself and help make Iquality and your colleagues even better.
What are you going to do?
You are the Teamlead of a DevOps team, consisting of backend developers, frontend developers, UX'ers and testers. You and your team are constantly looking for the best solutions for our customers.
We like to work with the customer as directly as possible during the entire Solution Lifecycle. We therefore put the customer in direct contact with the team members: Team as a Service (TaaS). It does not matter whether it concerns a new idea, advice or operational support. Of course you are responsible for managing the projects, defining the iterations, planning, budgets and reports. If something goes differently than expected, you signal this in time and know how to manage it in the right direction. You evaluate and expand our services with the customer. Transparency and trust are characteristic of our collaborations.
As a Team Lead you help your team to get a little better every day. You challenge them to come up with good ideas and to innovate further. The team works with techniques such as .NET, React and content management systems. You understand this world and you are well versed in both technical and communicative terms. You help your team members on a technical level as well as in their personal development. Of course you provide a safe environment where everyone can give each other feedback. In this way, the team and the portals and applications we build get a little better every day.
Moreover, you know how to inspire and activate your team members and other colleagues. Initiatives to contribute to innovation and knowledge sharing within Iquality are appreciated. Think of (encouraging) the organization of hackathons and deep dive sessions, but also sparring and sharing knowledge and experiences within our own guilds. In short, we give you the opportunity to get the best out of yourself and others.
What we offer you...
- Work in a way that works for you. In 52Nijmegen at the Novio Tech Campus in Nijmegen, the Light Tower in the center of Eindhoven or just from home.
- All offices are located near a train station (and easily accessible by car or bicycle).
- You will receive a work from home allowance and everything you need to work at home comfortably.
- Time and space to further develop yourself and colleagues.
- Visiting congresses and events.
- A great organization where appreciation & personal involvement predominate.
- Fresh fruit and healthy juices.
- Fun company and team outings.
- Unlimited table tennis and playing darts.
- Walks through the center of Eindhoven or the Goffertpark in Nijmegen during lunch.
- Have a similar position or work experience as a Teamlead or Senior developer.
- Can see the bigger picture and see what is needed.
- Have a good dose of empathy and sensitivity, so that you know what is going on with your team members.
- Are able to inspire, motivate and coach your team members so that they continue to develop themselves.
- Are able to proactively think along with the technical and substantive choices that are made and you are therefore a serious sparring partner for customers.
- Know how to convey your opinion to the customer and the team with your communication skills.
- Can convince people of your solutions and present and implement them independently, or together with the scrum team.
- Have a customer-oriented attitude and pragmatic approach.
- Have professional and intellectual capacities of HBO/WO level.
You are responsible (of course in consultation) for the performance of your position. Anything is possible at Iquality, so feel free to drop by to discuss your ambitions. Do you want to know more about Iquality? Take a look at our about us page, or read ore about our clients.
Does this vacancy appeal to you or do you have additional questions? Apply directly or contact Joyce Disveld.
From day one you will be included in one of the self-managing multidisciplinary teams. In these teams we bring together strategy, concept, design, development and support. This means that teams consist of software and front-end developers, but also of designers, testers and other specialists. We are happy to take responsibility for the entire Solution Lifecycle of software, apps or sites. Together with your team and the customer, we take on the challenge of adding more value to our customers' digital products in short sprints. Quality, innovation and sustainability are important terms. Think of great projects for clients such as Rabobank, De Lage Landen, Athlon and Topigs Norsvin.
Agency calls in response to this vacancy are not appreciated.