Will you make us even "smarter"?
Attention: this job requires you to be fluent in Dutch, both written and spoken.
With your skills & experience you can help customers and your colleagues and be part of complex and challenging projects. You will work with techniques such as C# en ASP.NET. At Iquality you have the opportunity to experiment in our labs, to be engaged with your passion and you have the freedom to visit events, follow training courses and obtain certificates. In this way you get the best out of yourself and help make Iquality and your colleagues even better.
Want to know more about Iquality? Check out our Iquality magazine here!
What are you going to do?
As a senior you think along about strategic solutions and you actively participate in the entire process of devising, designing, building, measuring and learning. You see what needs to be done, you keep your colleagues on their toes and you like to look for the best possible solution.
You also know how to inspire and motivate colleagues. You take the initiative to stimulate sharing knowledge within Iquality. Think of organizing hackathons and deep dive sessions. In a nutshell, we give you the opportunity to get the best out of yourself and others.
What we offer
- Work in a way that works for you. In 52Nijmegen at the Novio Tech Campus in Nijmegen, the Light Tower in the center of Eindhoven or just from home.
- All offices are located near a train station (and easily accessible by car or bicycle).
- You will receive a work from home allowance and everything you need to work at home comfortably.
- Time and space to further develop yourself and colleagues.
- Visiting conferences, such as Sitecore Symposium and .NET conf.
- A great organization where appreciation & personal involvement predominate.
- Fresh fruit and healthy juices.
- Fun company and team outings.
- Unlimited table tennis and playing darts.
- Walks through the center of Eindhoven or the Goffertpark in Nijmegen during lunch.
- Have at least four years of professional work experience with one or more of these skills:
- Agile / Scrum;
- Sitecore Experience Platform;
- .NET Core;
- ASP.NET en C#;
- Variouw Microsoft technologies such as Azure and SQL.
- Have professional and intellectual capacities of HBO/WO level.
- Know how to convey your opinion correctly with your communication skills. You can convince people of your solutions and implement them independently, or together with the scrum team.
- Have a customer-oriented attitude and pragmatic approach.
You are responsible (of course in consultation) for the performance of your position. Anything is possible at Iquality, so feel free to drop by to discuss your ambitions. Do you want to know more about Iquality? Take a look at our about us page, or read more about our clients.
Iquality has been a certified Sitecore partner since 2006. Every day we continue to further develop the Sitecore websites of our clients.
From day one you will be included in one of the self-managing multidisciplinary teams. In these teams we bring together strategy, concept, design, development and support. This means that teams consist of software and front-end developers, but also of designers, testers and other specialists. We are happy to take responsibility for the entire Solution Lifecycle of software, apps or sites. Together with your team and the customer, we take on the challenge of adding more value to our customers' digital products in short sprints. Quality, innovation and sustainability are important terms. Think of great projects for clients such as Freo, Vitens, Athlon and Damen Shipyards. For example, we are helping to build Vitens' 'My' environment.
Agency calls in response to this vacancy are not appreciated.