Will you make us 'smarter'?
With your skills and experience you can help out our clients and colleagues and be a part of complex and challenging projects. You will work with techniques like Robot Framework, Specflow and Cucumber. You will be working in an organisation with a technical culture: freedom, autonomy, responsibility, a good balance between work and private life, training budgets and a lot of space for your ideas on how to solve uncommon challenges. This is how you can get the most out of yourself and it will able you to make Iquality and your colleagues smarter every day.
Attention: this job requires you to be fluent in Dutch, both written and spoken.
What are you going to do?
You become a member of one of our development teams: Team Transformation. This team has a teamlead, a solution architect, backend developers, frontend developers, a UX designer and a test engineer. Together with your team you're continuously searching for the best solutions for one or several of our leading clients, where you protect the quality within your team, coach your colleagues and know how to convince other of certain methods and insights.
As a test engineer you play an important role in quality assurance. You do this by setting up and testing requirements, setting up test plans, making test cases and technical and functional testing of solutions realised within your team. You also think along about the realisation of test automation.
As a Scrum Master you facilitate scrum events and make sure the backlog has the right priorities, You maintain a lot of contact with our clients. You als prepare the requirements/stories, and have an active role in coaching several team members so they can optimally exercise their own roles and guard the process.
You'll start in a great team and will cooperate with several clients. Your tasks will vary. You'll work 50% of your time as a Scrum Master and the other 50% will exist of test activities.
Besides that you also know how to inspire and motivate your colleagues. We highly appreciate you taking initiative and sharing knowledge within Iquality. For example by organising hackathons and deep dive sessions. In short, at Iquality you get the opportunity to get the most our of yourself and others.
What we offer you
- To work in a way that suits you. In one of our beautiful offices in Nijmegen or Eindhoven, or from your home;
- All offices are close to a train station (and are easily accessible by bicycle or car);
- You get an allowance for working at home and all you need to work comfortably from home;
- Time and space to develop yourself and your colleagues;
- You'll become a part of our test guild, where you share weekly knowledge and experiences with your colleague test engineers;
- A nice organisation where appreciation and personal involvement predominate, and where we appreciate it when you try to stand out;
- Fun activities with the company or your team;
- Limitless table tennis and playing darts;
- Walks through the centre of Eindhoven or the Goffertpark in Nijmegen during lunch.
- Have experience working in agile environments and are a certified Scrum Master;
- Have experience shaping and implementing a scrum team and scrum processes;
- Have experience with both the Waterfall method as the Agile (Scrum, Kanban) methods, so you can set up the requirements with both your colleagues as the client;
- Have knowledge and experience with functional testing methods and testing techniques;
- A TMAP and/or ISTQB certificate is a plus;
- Frameworks based on Gherkin like SpecFlow or Cucumber are familiar to you;
- Have knowledge on several testing tools such as Selenium and/or Robot Framework;
- With your communicative skills you know how to deliver your opinion. You know how to convince people of your findings and follow them up individually or together with your scrum team;
- Have a client oriented attitude and a pragmatic approach.
You are responsible (of course in consolation) about the exact completion of your job. At Iquality everything is possible, so please come by to discuss your ambitions. Do you want to know more about Iquality? Check out our 'About us' page or read more about our 'Client cases'.
Does this vacancy appeal to you, or do you have questions for us? Apply directly, or reach out to Joyce Disveld.
From day one you will be included in one of the self-managing multidisciplinary teams. In these teams we bring strategy, concept, design, development and support together. This means that teams consist of software and front end developers, but also designers, testers and other specialists. We like to take responsibility for the entire Solution Lifecycle of software, apps or sites. Together with your team and the customer, we take on the challenge of adding more and more value to our customers' digital products in short sprints. Quality, innovation and sustainability are important terms. Think of great projects with clients like Aeres, Staatsbosbeheer, PreZero and DHS.