Will you make us even 'smarter'?
Attention: this job requires you to be fluent in Dutch, both written and spoken.
Do you want to use your passion for digital marketing at an innovative company? Are you an enthusiastic and analytical digital marketer who gets energy from working with Customers? Iquality is looking for a driven team member with project management skills to carry out marketing activities such as data analysis, SEO and content management. The Digital Marketer at Iquality plays a key role in realizing the goals of our customers. Take on the challenge, together and in a dynamic team and help build successful digital marketing campaigns.
Want to know more about Iquality? Check out our Iquality magazine here!
What you will do as a digital marketeer
As a digital marketer with project management skills, you are responsible for successfully guiding projects to customers and team members. You advise and guide to improve the goals of the customer and the customer experience. Your executive marketing activities include data analysis and reporting, content management and setting up and setting up customer experience platforms and Google tools.
You will work closely with various stakeholders and/or product owners, of customers and will play an important role in achieving the goals by one of our multidisciplinary teams of which you are part. You are able to set priorities, plan projects and meet deadlines. You are proactive and have an eye for detail. You like to get results and report them to customers.
As a digital marketer, you need different qualities to be successful in your work. We therefore think it is important that you bring the following characteristics with you:
- Analytical skills: you must be able to analyze and interpret data. You need to be able to identify trends and translate data into insights that you can use to improve your marketing strategy.
- Creativity: it's not just about analyzing data, but also about coming up with creative campaigns and ideas. A digital marketer must be able to look at marketing in a creative way and come up with original solutions.
- Technical skills: you should be familiar with various tools and platforms such as Google products, content management systems, marketing automation and customer experience platforms.
- Attention to detail: it's all about small details that can make a difference. As a digital marketer, you need to be able to notice these details and respond to them appropriately.
- Result driven: optimizing the customer journey by translating the customer's wishes into marketing / communication with results.
In addition, it is of course important that you are communicative. Flexibility can be, switching between two assignments or at the table with the customer and coming up with new alternative ideas. In which commercial insight also plays an important role.
Are you enthusiastic about this profile? Please contact us!
What we offer you...
- Work in a way that works for you. In one of our beautiful offices in Nijmegen, Eindhoven or just from home;
- All offices are located near a train station (and easily accessible by car or bicycle).
- You will receive a work from home allowance and everything you need to work at home comfortably.
- Time and space to further develop yourself and colleagues.
- You become part of our test guild, where you share knowledge and experiences with your fellow test engineers on a weekly basis;
- A great organization where appreciation & personal involvement predominate.
- Fun company and team outings.
- Unlimited table tennis and playing darts.
- Walks through the center of Eindhoven or the Goffertpark in Nijmegen during lunch.
- At least a completed college degree in marketing, communication or similar;
- At least 3 years of work experience in a similar position;
- Experience with project management and stakeholder management;
- Extensive knowledge of data analysis and reporting, content management and customer experience platforms;
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English;
- Experience in the IT industry is a plus.
Working at Iquality
From day one you will be included in one of the self-managing multidisciplinary teams. In these teams we bring together strategy, concept, design, development and support. This means that teams consist of software and front-end developers, but also of designers, testers and other specialists. We are happy to take responsibility for the entire Solution Lifecycle of software, apps or sites. Together with your team and the customer, we take on the challenge of adding more value to our customers' digital products in short sprints. Quality, innovation and sustainability are important terms. Think of great projects for clients such as Freo, Vitens, Athlon and Damen Shipyards. For example, we are helping to build Vitens' 'My' environment and we are developing a mobile app for LeaseplanBank.
Agency calls in response to this vacancy are not appreciated.