Will you make us even 'smarter'?
Attention: this job requires you to be fluent in Dutch, both written and spoken.
With your personality, organisational sensitivity, knowledge and skills, you can optimize our teams and make them grow, so that we can provide beautiful solutions for our customers. You'll be in an organisation with a real technical culture: freedom, autonomy, responsability, a good balance between work and your private life, great training budgets and a lot of space for your ideas. This way you can get the most out of yourself and contribute to make us as an organisation even smarter.
What are you going to do?
You'll be a part of our HR team, 'Team HR & Administration' which have an HR Manager and an Office Manager. As a talent acquisition specialist you'll be mapping how Iquality develops as an organisation, and how we want to develop ourselves as an organisation. You'll make visible what the talent needs of Iquality are and will proactively start searching and recruiting these talents. You'll do that in a way that suits us: personally and with an eye for a long term relationship, in which quality is more important than quantity. No bulk email, but with care for the possible new colleague.
Besides that, you're involved with recruitment: when there's an increase in workload or when there's an acute need for reinforcement in the teams, by writing vacancy texts, use the right recruitment channels, make use of referral recruitment and we'll be appealing on your creativity to reach out to candidates. You plan and have the job interviews, and make sure the right colleagues join to help you with it.
- You're responsable for recruiting and selecting software developers, front-end developers, DevOps engineers, architects, testers and UX designers;
- You are involved in the recruitment process from 'contact till contract', and are part of the onboarding process. You're involved from A till Z;
- You build a network of high potentials whom you actively follow in their development and career;
- You'll continue expanding our network of freelancers;
- You're involved with the creation of our campains in the job market that help us to reach out to and attract the right talents (marketing, fairs, events);
- Together with HR and Marketing you're responsable for our employer branding.
You'll work in a very nice team and will work together with our HR Manager, Delivery Manager, the Team leads and our Online Marketeer. In this role you'll have the freedom to set up our recruitment process, to professionalize and optimize it.
What we offer you
- Work in a way that works for you. In one of our beautiful offices in Nijmegen, Eindhoven or just from home;
- All offices are located near a train station (and easily accessible by car or bike);
- You will receive a work form home allowance and everything you need to work at home comfortably;
- Time and space to develop yourself and colleagues; (Virtual) visits to conferences;
- A great organization where appreciation & personal involvement predominate;
- Fresh fruit and fruit juices at the office; Fun company and team outings;
- Unlimited table tennis and playing darts;
- Walks through the Goffertpark in Nijmegen or the center of Eindhoven during lunch.
- Have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (preferabally HRM);
- Have experience as a recruiter or intermediary;
- Experience in IT is a pre;
- Have affinity with IT and are willing to own the jargon;
- Know the right recruitment methods and channels and know how to use them;
- Have the right communicative skills and personality to contact potential colleagues;
- Know how to get the right information from stakeholders to map the staffing needs.
You are responsible for the content of your job (in consultation, of course). Anything is possible at Iquality, so feel free to drop by to discuss your ambitions. Would you like to know more about Iquality? Take a look at our 'about us' page or read more about our customers.
Does this vacancy appeal to you or do you have additional questions? Apply directly or find Joyce Disveld her contact details below.
From the ambitions of our clients we design, develop and support software, apps and sites. We take care of projects and offer multi disciplinary teams as a service. We exist since 1994 and have since then built up in-depth knowledge and a broad portfolio.
Our knowledge lies in the field of data management, content management, integration, front and back-end development of software, apps and sites, business intelligence and artificial intelligence.
Can you cooperate and are you a curious person? We believe this is the way to get to know the ambition of our clients and to stimulate them to take their business to the next level. This is fundamental forthe sustainable relations we maintain with our clients. For you this will be a chance to make yourself better every day. Do you recognize yourself in our ambition and do you want to work in an inspiring environment full of innovative and customer oriented colleagues? Maybe you'll be our newest colleague!