More than just graduating...
Attention: this job requires you to be fluent in Dutch, both written and spoken.
Want to know more about Iquality? Check out our Iquality magazine here!
What do we offer you?
- We offer you an exciting and promising internship in an informal atmosphere with intensive supervision.
- You can count on a great team and an internship remuneration.
- There is plenty of room within Iquality for you to develop further during and after your graduation.
- The office is a very short walk from Nijmegen Goffert train station and various buses stop right outside the door.
- In Eindhoven, we are located in a national monument and landmark for every visitor to the city, the Lichttoren (Igluu).
Do you prefer to work from home? That is of course also possible!
What are you going to do?
During this graduation internship you will have the opportunity to delve into the research and design phase of UX for web applications. You are in control of the entire UX design process.
Your graduation project includes:
- Conducting user research to gain insight into the needs, wishes and behaviors of the target group.
- Analyzing the user experience of existing web applications and identifying areas for improvement.
- Designing wireframes and interactive prototypes based on the research results.
- Testing the designs with users and collecting feedback.
- Iteratively optimize the designs based on the user's feedback.
There is always room for other ambitions and interests!
At Iquality you are in an organization with a real technical culture: freedom, autonomy, responsibility and plenty of room for your ideas to solve unusual challenges. This is also how we organize our graduation internships, of course with all the requirements that your study programme sets. We have years of experience with graduates and know exactly what you need to graduate.
At Iquality, they take the time for graduate students, you will receive personal guidance and work on an assignment that matches your interests.Sven van Beek, afstudeerder (HAN, Software Development) bij Iquality
Graduation and then...
The graduation period at Iquality is the way for you to show what you have to offer. It is also the way for you to determine if Iquality is an employer where you would like to start your career. And it is the way for us to experience whether you could become part of our fun team. Win-win-win right?
- Follow an HBO or WO education in the direction of ICT (Software Development) or CMD;
- Looks for an assignment in the direction of front-end development;
- Have an interest in new technologies;
- Likes to learn something new every day (Get Smarter Every Day!);
- Likes to think along about the interpretation of your own assignment;
In the beginning it is always exciting what kind of company culture you end up in, but at Iquality you are welcomed with open arms. What I like is the openness, the cozy atmosphere, but also the professional work. Employees motivate me to take on challenges and to develop myself.Mike Labots, Afstudeerder (HAN, CMD) bij Iquality
What we offer you
We offer you an exciting and promising internship in an informal atmosphere with intensive supervision. You can count on a nice team and an internship allowance. Within Iquality there is sufficient room for further development during and after your graduation.
And not unimportant, our offices are located in the most beautiful locations in Nijmegen and Eindhoven. In Nijmegen in the impressive building '52Nijmegen' on the Novio Tech Campus. The office is a very short walk from Nijmegen Goffert station and several buses/trains stop in front of the door. The office is also easily accessible by car and bicycle. In Eindhoven we are located in a national monument and landmark for every visitor to the city, the Lichttoren (Igluu). In the heptagonal building we have a nice place where colleagues come together. Our office is located 250 meters from Eindhoven Central Station! Do you prefer to work from home? That is of course also possible.