More than just graduating...
Attention: this job requires you to be fluent in Dutch, both written and spoken.
Want to know more about Iquality? Check out our Iquality magazine here!
What do we offer you?
- We offer you an exciting and promising internship in an informal atmosphere with intensive supervision.
- You can count on a great team and an internship remuneration.
- There is plenty of room within Iquality for you to develop further during and after your graduation.
- The office is a very short walk from Nijmegen Goffert train station and various buses stop right outside the door.
- In Eindhoven, we are located in a national monument and landmark for every visitor to the city, the Lichttoren (Igluu).
Do you prefer to work from home? That is of course also possible!
Reason and probability
In today's world, companies are flooded with data. Many companies therefore need fast and effective ways to turn this data into valuable insights and actions.
This also applies to Iquality and our customers.
One of the ways to make data workable is by using generative AI.
Consider, for example, the use of LLMs (Large Language Models) such as ChatGPT.
This allows companies to automatically generate texts, answer questions and even make decisions or have them made.
The ways in which non-public company data and content can be effectively, securely, privacy-friendly and reliably combined with generative AI for meaningful business applications. For example, the possibilities to:
- To be able to ask about our own policy documents/work processes/personnel guide;
- Productivity gain when writing code or emails;
- D realize ongoingintegrations into our customers' existing software solutions.
Possible research questions
- What are the possibilities of generative AI for processing business data?
- Which development patterns are possible to achieve this and what are the advantages and disadvantages of these patterns?
- What are the challenges of implementing these technologies?
- How can a working product be developed to demonstrate these technologies to our customers?
- How do we ensure that this company data is handled effectively, safely, privacy-friendly and reliably?
Based on findings from your research, implement a solution that unlocks internal data and content through an LLM-based solution. A workingimplementation will be built as proof. This should be suitable as an example for future implementations and as a showcase for our customers.
- Azure OpenAI
- C# en/of TypeScript
The result of this graduation project is a report describing the possibilities of generative AI for business data, as well as a working implementation that can serve as a demonstration for Iquality customers.
We will work according to an agile methodology. The project will be divided into two-week sprints, in which functionality will be developed and tested each time. There will be regular consultations with the client/supervisor to further develop and improve the implementation.
At Iquality, they take the time for graduate students, you will receive personal guidance and work on an assignment that matches your interests.Sven van Beek, afstudeerder (HAN, Software Development) bij Iquality
Graduation and then...
The graduation period at Iquality is the way for you to show what you have to offer. It is also the way for you to determine if Iquality is an employer where you would like to start your career. And it is the way for us to experience whether you could become part of our fun team. Win-win-win right?
- Follow an HBO or WO education in the direction of ICT (Software Development) or CMD;
- Looks for an assignment in the direction of front-end development;
- Have an interest in new technologies;
- Likes to learn something new every day (Get Smarter Every Day!);
- Likes to think along about the interpretation of your own assignment;
In the beginning it is always exciting what kind of company culture you end up in, but at Iquality you are welcomed with open arms. What I like is the openness, the cozy atmosphere, but also the professional work. Employees motivate me to take on challenges and to develop myself.Mike Labots, Afstudeerder (HAN, CMD) bij Iquality
What we offer you
We offer you an exciting and promising internship in an informal atmosphere with intensive supervision. You can count on a nice team and an internship allowance. Within Iquality there is sufficient room for further development during and after your graduation.
And not unimportant, our offices are located in the most beautiful locations in Nijmegen and Eindhoven. In Nijmegen in the impressive building '52Nijmegen' on the Novio Tech Campus. The office is a very short walk from Nijmegen Goffert station and several buses/trains stop in front of the door. The office is also easily accessible by car and bicycle. In Eindhoven we are located in a national monument and landmark for every visitor to the city, the Lichttoren (Igluu). In the heptagonal building we have a nice place where colleagues come together. Our office is located 250 meters from Eindhoven Central Station! Do you prefer to work from home? That is of course also possible.