Want to get smarter every day as a React Front-end Developer?
Come and work at Iquality! From day one you will be included in one of the self-managing multidisciplinary teams. In these teams we bring together strategy, concept, design, development and support. This means that teams consist of software and front-end developers, but also designers, (online) marketers and other specialists. In short sprints, we take on the challenge to add more value to the digital products of our customers. You do this together with your team and the client.Attention: this job requires you to be fluent in Dutch, both written and spoken.
What we offer
- Working in Nijmegen or Eindhoven
- All offices are in short distance of public transportation (And easily accessible by car and bike)
- Competitive salary
- Training budget
- Attending conferences such as Fronteers and CSS Day
- Your own MacBook or Windows laptop
- Unlimited access to table tennis and darts
- A well-stocked refrigerator
- Fun team outings
- Walks through the city center of Eindhoven or the Goffert Park in Nijmegen during lunch
Do you have what it takes?
As a front-end developer, you do so much more than translate design into working code. We expect you to think and talk about consistency and reusability. You will deal with typography, semantics and accessibility, but also API design. Together with the visual designers and UX specialists, you will ensure the best online result for our customers. When working for us, you're going to deliver complete front-end applications, which consume data from various APIs. You'll also be dealing with the creation of admin panels, the development of applications and the integration of APIs in the JAMstack.
What's a big plus, is that you're responsible for the fulfilment of your function (of course in consultation). A lot is possible when working at Iquality, so feel free to discuss your ambitions. Want to know more about Iquality? Check out our "about us" page, or read more about our clients.
I have chosen Iquality because the company offers the opportunity to develop myself through study programmes and training courses. The projects offer new challenges you have to solve in teams.Dennis Nieuwenhuis, Front-end developer & web designer
Do the terms and topics below appeal to you? Drop by for an interview!
- Consistency and reuse
- OOCSS, ITCSS, atomic design
- Structured data
- Conditional behaviour
- Taskrunners such as Gulp and Grunt
- RequireJS, Browserify, Webpack
Overall, we are looking for:
- Completed higher professional education
- Fluent in Dutch (written and spoken)
- Living in the Nijmegen/Arnhem or Eindhoven
- Basic knowledge of English (written and spoken)